Coconut oil is a staple in our house for a variety of natural health applications and mixtures of things - here are few things we have found either in our house or online that you can use Coconut oil for. If you have any other suggestions, let us know and we will keep the list going!
Quick List for Coconut Oil
- Kills Lice – Massage oil into hair – Let set for 30-45 minutes – wash out.
- Ear Infections – Put a few drops into the ear while your head is tilted. Or a small Chunk. Your body will melt it.
- Nose Bleeds – Coat the inside of your nose regularly.
- Frizzy Hair – Rub a small amount onto your hands and run through your hair –After shower. LITTLE BIT
- Condition wooden cutting boards
- Lip Moisturizer
- Sore Throats – Put a spoonful on your tongue and let it melt. Swallow to coat throat.
- Diaper Rash
- Cradle Cap – Massage into the scalp
- Nursing mothers
- Guitar String lubricant and string cleaner
- Cold Sores
- Goo Remover Mix with Baking Soda for non-toxic “Goo Gone”
- Gum Remover
- Insect repellent – Mix with peppermint, lemon balm, rosemary or tea tree oil and rub onto skin.