This one I got from a blog I like to follow: One Good Thing By Jillee
I love this. It really does make the job faster and now it seems painless to do. Once you get onto a schedule you will notice it taking less time since you are on a set routine.
- Gather Supplies (saves time)
- Run Sink with Hot soapy water
- Scrape Dishes into the trash and soak in the water
- Clear out trash from Floor, counters ets..
- Gather all NON kitchen items to a basket
- Gather all Kitchen items into another basket and put away
- Load Dishwasher
- Wipe down counters, appliances etc..
- Sweep and mop
- Take out the trash.
*Save a step and fill the sink with hot, soapy water before eating so dishes can be directly placed in the sink immediately after eating.